The procedure below is used to mark an Additional Insured for a specified holder on an ACORD 25 Certificate of Liability Insurance. Marking a holder as an additional insured will place an X in the appropriate column when printed or emailed.
|Video Tutorial:||Create Certificate, Add Holders, and Print||
|Training: Certificates Overview||
Before You Begin:
- Load the client on one of the four Client Tabs.
- Select the Forms tab at the bottom.
- Select the existing ACORD 25 Certificate to modify. (To create a new certificate, see ACORD 25 Certificate - Create and Add Holders)
- Select Choose Certificate Holders on the bottom of the form.
- Highlight the holder and select Interest Properties. (To add a holder see ACORD 25 Certificate - Add Holder to Existing Form)
- Select Yes, holder is an additional insured.
- Enter the Policy Company Code that matches the policy company selected on the ACORD 25 Certificate.
- Select Ok then Close.
- The form can now be emailed or printed.