The process below outlines how to Create and Send an email out of Agency Systems. Emails can be sent to a contact on a client, a contact on a company, or attached to a policy through Policy Express.
|Video Tutorial:||E-mail Integration||
Before You Begin:
For full functionality, Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010 will need to be installed and configured as the default mail client. To configure a default email signature See: Email - Configure Default Email Signature.
A) Send an Email to a Client Contact:
- Load the Client on one of the four Client Tabs.
- Expand the Contact details (+) and Left Click the Contact's Email address.
- The Compose Email window will open, with the Contact's Email address prefilled.
B) Send an Email and attach to a specific Policy:
- Load a Client on one of the four Client Tabs.
- Left Click the Policy Number displayed under Active policies to open Policy Express.
- Select Create Item -> Email.
C) Compose Email Window Basic Options:
- Send: Sends the Email message and records it in Agency Systems.
- To/CC/BCC: Choose the Email recipient(s), from the Clients, Companies, Interests, or Producers. Select Outlook Address to choose contacts saved in your Microsoft Outlook address book.
(Note: Selected recipients will be displayed at the bottom of the window.)
- Subject: Subject of the outgoing email.
- Exit: Select to close the Compose Email window without saving.
- Attach: Select to attach files to the outgoing email not currently stored in Agency Systems.
- Options: Provides the ability to request a Read Receipt, or include a different Reply-To email address.
D) Formatting and Memo Toolbar:
- The toolbar provides the ability to format the body of the Email including spellcheck.
- The Choose Memo Template drop-down provides templates from the Memowriter Library. Once selected, the memo will automatically be placed in the body of the email and merged with the client and policy details.
(Note: Only Templates saved under a Category will be available for selection.)
E) Things To Know: