Transactional filing saves an activity item, by date, every time you touch a policy or client.
- Newton transactional filing is automatic. Manual transactional filing is also available for permanent notes you need to make on a client. This information can be viewed by any CSR or operator serving the account.
- Transactional filing is combined with filing by client. You can view all of the activity, by date, on a given client, or run history reports by date for the entire system.
- E&O: Help prevent errors and omissions.
- Every time you print an Acord form, a PDF file of the form is saved to the client and date for future reference.
- Every time you send an e-mail from Newton, a copy of the e-mail is saved to the client or company and date.